WTS Technologies Limited, its subsidiaries and group of companies, WTS Developments Limited and Copyform Limited (referenced in this document hereafter as WTS Technologies ), is a provider of Web, Digital, Business & IT solutions.
Effective Date: 25th May 2018
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Contacting Us: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, when you contact us. If you choose to contact us, we will collect data through our partners. We do not send any promotional emails for which you have not given consent; if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by at any time by contacting email@example.com
(c) Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Sites or the WTS Technologies Client Portal. For example, when you access our Sites or the WTS Technologies Client Portal, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
(d) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Clients: WTS Technologies collects information under the direction of its clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current clients and would no longer like to be contacted by such client, please contact our client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our clients.
(e) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Clients: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to a WTS Technologies client (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. WTS Technologies will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
1. How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the WTS Technologies Client Portal, send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help our partners improve their online offerings.
2. How We Share Your Information.
• Personally Identifiable Information: WTS Technologies will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of WTS Technologies (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the WTS Technologies Client Portal, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the WTS Technologies Client Portal, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the WTS Technologies Client Portal, or if other clients have copied or saved that information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain WTS Technologies Client Portals and those of our partners. If you remove on the WTS Technologies Client Portal or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the WTS Technologies Client Portal or Site, or if other clients have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: WTS Technologies will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to any legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Conditions of Sale or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WTS Technologies, our clients or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as client names and email addresses, and other Client information related to the WTS Technologies Client Portal may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Sites and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely 'opt out' of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser's or mobile device's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org ). If you access the WTS Technologies Client Portal or Sites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied clients on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the WTS Technologies Client Portal may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, Europe, or any other country in which WTS Technologies or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. WTS Technologies may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from European law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
2. How We Protect Your Information. WTS Technologies is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to WTS Technologies or guarantee that your information on the WTS Technologies Client Portal may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We use multiple outside support platforms. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
3. WTS Technologies complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
4. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, WTS Technologies will promptly notify our clients in compliance with applicable law.
5. Our Choices About Your Information. You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that WTS Technologies keeps on file contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request to access within 20 days .We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
6. Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, WTS Technologies does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
7. Notification Procedures. It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by WTS Technologies in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Privacy Notice.
WTS Technologies Limited
1 Milestone Court