Your business may qualify for government digital technology funding vouchers worth between £2,000 and £12,500? Contact WTS Technologies today to find out more.
Digital technology is transforming the way in which businesses operate, from working faster and smarter this funding will help gain a competitive edge and achieve long term success. The Government Funding are designed to help small to medium sized businesses that are looking to grow, by covering some of the costs of your digital/IT investment, so that you can achieve greater profitability and reach your full potential.
The vouchers will fund typically 50% of the cost of a project, however, there is the chance you could receive a higher level of funding depending upon the levels of digital transformation, business performance, productivity, and innovation your project will achieve. The total project value must be between £4,000 – £25,000.
- Websites/e-commerce solutions
- CRM systems (Customer Record Manager)
- CMS (Content Management System)
- Technology solutions
- Mobile apps
- Online marketing – SEO, Ad-Words, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok
Am I eligible?
- Region – company is based in the Yorkshire region
- Business size – less than 250 employees
- Turnover – annual turnover less than £50 million
- Your customers – mainly business to business (at least 50% being trade)
- Balance sheet – annual balance sheet not exceeding £43 million
- State Aid Received in last 3 years – not received state aid (funding from any national or local public sector scheme) in excess of £185,000.00